Monday, June 26, 2006

Movies I watched this summer

The new X Men movie blows.

And the only thing remarkable about Poseidon is the guy who laughs maniacally every time nothing happens. This movie too was a load of bullshit.

Da Vinci Code kicked ass, but only because I watched it almost immediately after Fanaa. Fanaa was so stupid I had to bite my tongue to keep from feeling embarassed for the director and Aamir Khan and let out a cry of anguish as a result.

Then I saw Knife in the Water. It was Roman Polanski's first film. It was by far the best movie I saw this summer; considering the competition that doesn't say much but this is indeed a classy movie. What more, the movie was screened for free at Satyam. And had its fair share of scenes containing a scantily clad Polish chick. Five stars.

7 Comments:

Blogger Indus Creep said...

inane reviews. that too coming from someone who said the OST of The Graduate wasn't too good.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sickboy said...

I've never said the OST of the Graduate isn't good. The movie sucked big time however. And I'm sure the world is waiting with bated breath for CJ's unbiased opinions about movies, and life in general. :D

2:23 AM  
Blogger hairbraned said...

knowing me, what do u think??

3:10 AM  
Blogger hairbraned said...

sorry i guess i was supposed to put that up on my site huh? dammit!

3:11 AM  
Blogger hairbraned said...

isnt it stickboy?!

10:12 AM  
Blogger lord pylorus said...

oh...ho..

9:50 AM  
Blogger Indus Creep said...

unbiased. hehehe. will give.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home